FAQs about Infertility
Definitely not! Statistics reveal that while men and women equally share 80% of the reasons for infertility, the rest 20% occurs due to common or unexplained reasons. This is also evident from the count of patients availing infertility treatment at our IVF treatment centre in Pune.
Ofcourse, there are several methods in infertility treatment other than IVF. As a matter of fact IVF would not be suggested at our IVF clinic in Pune, without attempting conventional medications and Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI). Again, if conventional IVF fails, there are other methods such as ICSI for improving the chances in IVF.
After transferring the embryo, our IVF specialist in Pune at SaiShree Infertility Hospital would carry out the pregnancy test after 15 days.
This medical condition is called secondary infertility and it may be due to development of issues such as endometriosis, irregular ovulation, or disease in fallopian tube among women or decline in quality of sperm or its motility for men. For majority of the reasons, we offer comprehensive treatment at our Test tube Baby Centre in Pune and pave way for second child.
For patients availing IVF treatment in Pune at our medical centre, we strongly recommend to wait atleast for one full menstrual cycle before undergoing a repeated attempt. This would not only resolve the inflammation issues, but would also act as a calming period for the patients.
While offering infertility treatment, we do offer egg donation services in Pune as a part of the package. As donor remains anonymous to the couple, health conditions of the donor are completely analyzed to the best of our efforts and knowledge, so as to ensure good match.
The couple availing infertility treatment and egg donation in Pune at our clinic remains anonymous to the egg donor and the baby born out of the treatment would have the birth certificate mentioning the name of intended parents only. Hence the donor will not be able to make any claim.
Why not? In the event of absence of uterus or its removal due to medical reasons, doctors at our surrogacy hospital in Pune have performed surrogacy arrangements along with egg donated by a donor.
To help our patients who have decided to opt for surrogacy. It is worthwhile to note here that the surrogates present in our database have been medically screened, tested and have given atleast one normal birth on previous occasion.
Be it for high success rate of our infertility treatment through surrogacy or the acumen of our specialist doctors or even the best possible choice of surrogates in our database, we have been the most sought after and best surrogacy centre in Pune. Infact, the success of our treatment is evident from smiles we have created among our numerous patients.