SaiShree Infertility Hospital strongly recommends women and men to undergo infertility testing, if efforts towards achieving pregnancy bring no success. Reproductive endocrinologists, experts at our fertility centre in Pune, would ask you to go for several tests that have the potential to exactly pinpoint the real reasons behind it.
Infertility tests for women:
- Clomiphene citrate challenge test – to gauge ovarian reserve
- Hysterosalpingogram – to detect blockages in fallopian tubes
- Laparoscopy – to detect pelvic abnormalities
- Hysteroscopy – to identify uterine issues
- Saline hysterogram – to detect fibroids or polyp growth
- Endometrial biopsy – to ascertain menstrual and hormonal problems
- Cervical mucus test – to identify cervical mucus problems
Infertility tests for men:
- General health diagnosis and physical examination – to check chronic health problems that can cause infertility
- Semen analysis – to check quality, quantity, morphology and motility
- Scrotal ultrasound
- Hormone testing
- Testicular biopsy
The Infertility Specialist in Pune at our clinic leave no stone unturned to find the root cause of the problem. If you would like to under infertility tests before opting for suitable treatments, you can always contact us for discussion on a mutually convenient date.