Surrogacy is an excellent option for childless couples who wish to have their biological child but carried and delivered by another woman. Although adoption is a good option, the pleasure of having their own child through surrogacy presents an intense feel of happiness to couples. In India, surrogacy is allowed under strict legal framework and SaiShree Infertility Hospital, the best surrogacy centre in Pune, ensures all the statutory rules and regulations are conformed with.
What is surrogacy?
Surrogacy is the legal arrangement between a woman and a childless couple or single parent to carry and deliver a baby of their biological genes. The surrogate mother, also known as gestational carrier, carries the embryo created out of the eggs and sperms retrieved from the couple and hence the delivered baby belongs biologically and legally to the couple.
Why to opt surrogacy?
SaiShree Infertility Hospital offers Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, and several other procedures to treat infertility of childless couple. But inspite of our best efforts, nature gains upper hand on few occasions and thereby closes the gates of assisted pregnancy. But with a mission to make couples as proud parents, we also suggest surrogacy to our patients as a last resort.
A couple may choose surrogacy when all other medical options have been exhausted. For instance the woman may not be in a position to carry a pregnancy for several reasons:
- Serious medical problems in mother where pregnancy is contraindicated
- Have undergone removal of uterus (hysterectomy)
- Presence of heart disease which might hamper the process of pregnancy and pose serious risk factors.
- Have experienced repeated and multiple pregnancy losses
- Presence of genetic defects or physical injuries that makes it impossible the woman to carry pregnancy.
Again couples resort to surrogacy when all other ART including IVF have failed. Even in the case of single parent, surrogacy seems to be a viable option with the help of a donor.
How we help?
SaiShree Infertility Hospital holds the hands of couple right from the day of initial consultation till the safe delivery of baby.
- Initial consultation: All the medical options, legal formalities, cost associated with surrogacy would be discussed in detail by our medical staff at SaiShree Infertility Hospital.
- Screening and selection of surrogate mother: Medically fit and compatible surrogate mothers would be screened and subsequently selected only after medical examination.
- Treatment: The entire process of IVF would be carried at our surrogacy clinic in Pune and the process would be repeated if necessary, until the pregnancy is confirmed.
- Care during pregnancy: Necessary medical treatments and diagnostic tests would be conducted during pregnancy to ensure good growth of child until it is safely delivered at our hospital.
In the past, adoption was the only way to go about for childless couple. But with changing scenario and technological advances, it is very much possible to have your own baby and bring cheerfulness to your life through surrogacy. Thanks to the acumen of our specialist doctors at our surrogacy Hospital in Pune, we have witnessed eruption of happy emotions among couples who held their baby born out of surrogacy.
If you are looking for surrogacy or would like to know more about the medical procedure or legal details, you can always schedule an appointment with us. We are confident of bringing back smile on your face through your biological child.